Monday, April 5, 2010

Finally able to post...

I was so excited, but I must have Banana's on the brain for some reason.  I was sure that John said that we were bringing 250 Bananas out to the invalid home for the men there... but I was so dissapointed when I saw it was apples... Fortunatly you could not tell by the men that we had not just brought them GOLD... it is so seldom that they get to have fresh fruit, so they were happy for anything... I asked why Banana's were not on the menu, he told me it was because they cost almost $1 each here , and that most people have never tasted a banana... what a shame...... So then the fight broke out... between me and John that is  ... apparently he does not appreciate being called a tight-wad ... Hum  who knew... the next thing I know, I am watching the festivities from the window sill.... next time I will keep my mouth shut.....
  

No comments:

Post a Comment