Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Special Agent Pauls begins her assignment in Mexico

Lauren Pauls is on assignment with PI from September 2011 until May 2012.  She is working alongside our Dream Agents, Rick & Lisa Bursey - helping them prepare Casa Posibilidades for opening it's doors and helping identify and fulfill needs and dreams for the beautiful people of Mexico.

We asked Lauren to share a brief update.


I made it to Mexico!!! Wewt, wewt! It's so beautiful here. Hot. But beautiful.
So glad to be here with the Burseys, they're awesome.
After recovering from the long day of travel on Monday, I got to see Casa Posibilidades. And let me tell you folks, it's gonna be SWEET!!! I can't wait to see how it grows and transforms in these next few months. The possibilities are endless!
Other than my lack of Spanish, there is not much to report on yet, but I'll be sure to keep everyone updated. Thanks again for all your support, it's going to be a great 8 months!

Lauren

1 comment: