Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bring on the Haitian Party Baby!

I am back from my trip to LactoseIntoleranceville! Feel good now. Can you imagine my excitement of being part of this huge party with all these children? Thank you Rachel Mary for letting me tag along once again on a trip with the Freakshow. The children were "peaking" as they waited to be given the go ahead to line up to have the plates of food dispersed. This was no normal meal for them. I was overwhelmed with gratitude for all you "everyday philanthropists" that gave to the "Christmas Parties". I hear that awesome parties and events are happening in Central Asia also as well as in Kenya...and soon to be happening in the Philippines.
The pic below is one I had taken with the ladies responsible for all the food. The ladies were awesome.





No comments:

Post a Comment