Thursday, January 26, 2012

Judgement Calls

Yesterday we visited a house by the river that had been impacted by the hurricane. The mattresses they were using they had found in the riverbed after the flood. As I stood there I was dealing with so much inner conflict. You see, on one hand I wanted to get a dream together and get mattresses sponsored, but then I looked around and saw the garbage laying everywhere. I mean everywhere. I did not even take pictures it was that nasty. How much energy does it take to clean garbage in and around your own home? You see my dilemma? Can you sense my conflict? I wanted to help but they were not even interested in helping themselves. So I am interested....what would you do? I am truly interested. Why not make a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Sammy. The hope that you bring is an amazing thing, Hope is what unlocks the ability to see the world as a better place.. It is what gives us the drive and the motivation to do better .. it is like the seed that grows and blossoms into a whole new world.. but with out hope.. you have what you see in front of you..

    ReplyDelete