Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Special Agent Pauls returns to Mexico...

Hola blog followers! It's been a while.

Well, since the last blog, I have helped Rick and Lisa move houses, enjoyed a beautiful Christmas and New Years with the Burseys, returned to Canada for a 'Christmas in January', and have now returned to Mexico safe and sound.
These next months here are going to fly by!! Right now we have Lisa's parents, Kay and Bob White, staying with us for a month, and in the upcoming months there are three teams coming down to do various projects for the orphanage. It's going to be a little crazy down here, but I think I'm ready. Haha
You should also know that before heading back here, I was given some money by some generous donors which we are now calling M.A.D (make a difference) money. This is money that I will be able to spend on someone here that has a small need. It can be any kind of need really. All I need to do is decide who to bless. It's a lot harder than it sounds. There is so much need here. But as soon as I choose, I'll be sure to let you know!
I'm going to try and keep up with my blogging this second half of my trip, but I can't make any promises. Haha
But for now I should probably go and work on my Spanish... It needs a little help.

Until next time,
Special Agent Pauls

No comments:

Post a Comment