Thursday, March 3, 2011

The team is waiting for the plane!


The team is waiting in line at about 7:30 this morning.  I am told it went smooth except for them having to have some hockey bags tied around the middle so it made them thinner.


Here are Dave Wright from Quebec and Rose Gass from Simcoe waiting to have the hockey bags tied.  I knew some of the bags were pretty wide.  Good thing they have a guy at the airport to tie them.  And it only cost $5 a bag.....what a country!


Here is the team all checked in and ready to head through security.  It is a big team with another two (Don Welten & Al Primmer) to be added in El Salvador.


There is no question in my mind that Wendy Pauls has the goods (and the "guns") to lead this team.  Vee and I are sad we cannot be with them but Wendy will do a great job leading this crew.  It is a great team and I cannot wait to hear the reports and see the pics and videos.  Stay tuned to this blog to get updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment